'Câshii' Men Summer Loafers
I’m ‘Câshii’, which in Persian language means Tiles, inspired by the extraordinary decorative Persian tile mosaics in the Iranian architecture. I’m a fruit of a collaboration between Iranian artisans and the Italian shoe master Luigi. The fabric used on my skin is made by the hands of talented Iranian artisans in the heart of Isfahan city in Iran using the traditional block print method called Ghalamkar. Luigi has then transformed this beautiful fabric to a traditional Venetian loafers called ‘friulane’ or ‘papusse’, which I am today.
You can wear me with a pair of Jeans or even Chino Shorts by the beach or in the city.
About The Product
- Type: Venetian Loafers
- Hand Made In Italy
- Colour: Sky blue with mustard yellow and bordeaux patterns
- Upper: Block print canvas from Isfahan, a city in Iran known for its unique block print fabrics called Ghalamkar
- Lining & Insole: White Canvas Lining & Insole
- Sole: Rubber, Hand-stitched
- Fitting: True to size
- Usage: For both indoor and outdoor