'Rûmi' Men Dark Blue Loafers
I’m ‘Rûmi’, named after a 13th- century Persian poet. I’m a fruit of a collaboration between silk weavers of Banaras, the capital of silk weaving in India, and the Italian shoe master Luigi. The fabric used on my skin is woven with pure silk using traditional weaving techniques that require longer hours and precisions from the weaver. Once woven, Luigi then transforms this handwoven silk fabric to a traditional Venetian loafers called ‘Friulane’ or ‘Papusse’, which I am today.
You can wear me with a pair of Jeans, a beige Chinos, or even a dar blue Suit for formal occasions.
About The Product
- Type: Venetian Loafers
- Hand Made in Italy
- Colour: Dark Blue with Gold floral
- Upper: Handwoven Silk Brocade fabric
- Lining & Insole: Black Canvas Lining & Dark Blue Velvet Insole
- Sole: Rubber, Hand-stitched
- Fitting: True to size
- Usage: For both indoor and outdoor