We know how important it is to receive your goods when you expect them, so we want to make sure you have all of the delivery information you’ll need when placing an order with us.
Which delivery methods are available?
- All orders are shipped with our affiliate couriers Fedex, UPS or DPD and are trackable. You’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link when your order has left the warehouse.
How much does it cost?
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when the destination is selected.
- Currently we are offering free shipping to both our EU and UK customers.
Will I be charged customs?
- All orders are shipped from Italy or UK depending to the customer’s shipping location and our stock availability.
- Delivery to EU mainland and UK addresses aren’t subject to customs or import charges but each country works differently.
- Our customers from remaining part of the world might be subject to customs and duty upon receiving the goods.